Friday, June 6, 2008

So, I'm not good at this

In a post on a board I belong to, we got to talking about blogs. I realized, I'm not such a good blogger. I don't keep up with things. I don't update often. But meh, I should. It ranks right up there with housecleaning and going through old clothes. I know I should, but do I really really want to? Do I strive for perfection in it? Newp.

So, to sum up the past 4 months since I blooged. I had a baby.

That pretty much covers it. Emily Elizabeth was born via c-section on March 25, 2008. We opted for a section because I'd had a previous one. It seemed easier this way, add to that the fact that I was terrified to go into labour because of how traumatic Tamberly's birth was. So a section it was. The surgeon's assistant didn't even show up until they were almost done and sewing me back up...yet we still had to pay him. But back to the baby. . .she weighed in at 8 pounds 3.9 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. 2 months later, she's 10 pounds 7 ounces and 22 inches long.

She's growing so big and is getting into her personality. Her eyes are still blue and her doctor said there's a 75% chance she'll keep them. She doesn't cry often, and when she does it's because you didn't get what she wanted fast enough. She gives you a good 5 minutes to figure out why she has her fussy face on first.

I could go on and on about my baby, but if I did, there would be nothing new to blog about the next time I decide to put something out there. I'll leave this one with a picture or two of Captain Cranky Pants.

1 comment:

Julie said...

shes such a cutie!!!