Monday, March 28, 2011

Still....broken?

Two doctors appointments today...one for me, and one for Tristan. Poor little man got 2 shots. He's weighing in at 25 pounds, is a whopping 79 cm tall and right on track for everything, developmentally. He was not happy to get poked though.



As for me, I had my appointment with the ortho. They took new x-rays and then I sat down while they poked and prodded my very sore, very sensitive ankle. The doctor, then sat back and asked me what I wanted them to do for me.

"Um, make it stop hurting?"

He went to consult with the main doctor, who came over to me and repoked where the previous jerk poked. I was crawling up the walls in tears begging them not to touch me anymore. The main doctor said it was likely ("likely") and avulsion. I have no idea what that is, and I don't think I want to know. But, in the end, they presented me with a walking cast and an appointment for 2 weeks from now.

No comments: